Interested in a Marketing or Service Marketing Internship? You're in the right place.
Thank you for your interest in a McCoy Marketing internship! An internship is a great way to apply your academic knowledge and skills in a real-world environment, and earn academic credit in the process. We also highly encourage you to read our Frequently Asked Questions if you haven't already.
The internship course is a little unconventional so it's important that you take just a few moments and read this carefully before filling out the application form:
- This course is intended for Marketing majors only.
- Can only be enrolled in three (3) classes during the semester of taking an internship.
- We have a list of pre-approved internships. If you are applying for a pre-approved internship you still need to complete this form and attach a job description.
- If you are seeking approval for an internship which is not pre-approved you'll need to upload a job description on company letterhead or a screenshot which clearly shows the company and job description.
- APPROVAL FOR THE INTERNSHIP COURSE IS DEPENDENT ON AN EMPLOYMENT (INTERNSHIP) OFFER BEING EXTENDED TO YOU. IF YOU HAVE NOT YET APPLIED FOR/BEEN OFFERED AN INTERNSHIP YOU DO NOT NEED TO FILL OUT THIS FORM (YET). THIS FORM IS TO BE COMPLETED WHEN YOU HAVE AN INTERNSHIP THAT YOU WANT TO GET APPROVED FOR COURSE CREDIT.
Marketing and Services Internship Coordinator: Ken Murdock, email@example.com.
Ready to begin? Fill out the form below to start the approval process.